Rigaud Cypres Bougie D'ambiance Parfumee, Medium Candle Modele Complet with Metal Snuffer Lid, Green, 5.6 Oz, 60 Hour Burn Life
- Cypres is a part of Rigaud's Aromatic Fragrance Family which brings the freshness of the Mediterranean forests into your home. Introduced to the White House by Jacqueline Kennedy in 1960, this is a blend of lavender, the woody, crisp notes of pine needles, and the aroma of cedar wood. This fragrance is deceivingly mild--not at all overwhelming--but a lovely, elegant, fresh scent suitable for any room or occasion.
- This standard size candle has a burn time of 50 hours and is accompanied by a silver snuffer.
- Rigaud scented candles are presented in a thick glass container, decorated with a hand-tied embossed satin ribbon, and a silver-metal snuffer cap.
- Medium (demi) candle has 170 grams (5.6 oz) of soft wax. Approximately 60 hours of fragrance when burned.
- Rigaud Paris candles are considered by many to be the finest, most elegant, and highest quality candles made in the world today. Each candle is hand-poured and inspected to insure a premium quality product. Rigaud candles burn evenly, without leaving any deposit on the glass and they do not tunnel, unlike hard wax candles.