FrSky Upgraded Taranis Q X7S with M7 Hall Sensor Gimbal 16 Channels Transmitter
- The upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs.
- The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise.
- Module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of an FrSky XJT module.
- Includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings.
- Supports the wireless trainer function Support up to 32-channels. Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency